I am committed to educating, training, advocating and collaborating for social justice through harm reduction. I have a long and committed history of effectively working with some of the District's most prominent health service providers and have motivated hundreds of individuals to advocate for those who the stigma of HIV and substance abuse has silenced. I believe that TOGETHER, we can build a healthier community.
My Community Involvement
• CO-COMMUNITY LEAD - for the Drug User Health (SIG) and the Faith Spirituality HIV working group. DC Center for AIDS Research (CFAR) and the Community Partner Council (CPC)
• COMMITTEE CHAIR – Faith and Spirituality Committee for
the National CFAR CAB Coalition (N3C) that represents the Centers for
AIDS Research (CFAR).
• CO-MODERATOR - Presbyterian HIV Network, PHEWA, PC (USA)
• ELDER – Westminster Presbyterian Church DC
• FOUNDER - DC Fights Back, all-volunteer network of people who work
on issues that affect District residents by advocating, educating, and
collaborating for social justice
2016 Rodney Taylor Community Service Award from Inner Light Ministries,
2013 Outstanding Community Service by Inner Light Ministries,
2012 Whitman Walker AIDS Walk Award, Washington DC, Numerous awards related to service in the US NAVY
Founder/CEO for G III Associates, LLC